Friday, April 2, 2010

Handmade Portraits


Lately I've been having a really hard time enjoying being a graphic designer. When you are constantly designing things that aren't for you, it's draining and frustrating. I know I love design and I know I'm good at it but for a long while now, I dread having to go to work and do it 10 hours a day 5 days a week and not be proud of anything only because you have no control over the whole situation. I found this video via A Cup Of Joe about a photographer named Sharon Montrose. She gave me a hint of inspiration. Maybe I really do need to get myself a little side project that I'm truly proud of and enjoy, just to get through those Mondays through Fridays.

Oh and that giraffe is just so dang cute!

Video can be found at Etsy
Prints can be bought and found here

No comments: