Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weekly Obsession - A La Carte

I just ran across these beautifully hand drawn maps via Notcot and I'm in love. I am incredible jealous of those that can sketch such wonderful things from their travels. Well, hand drawn maps I think are even more fantastic! I just drool over this stuff. A La Carte offers maps from Barcelona, London, Munich, New York, Paris, Shangha, Tokyo, Vienna, Washington, D.C. and Zurich. These maps are a combination of "guidebook, tourist map and a piece of art all in one." It's kind of like a friend of yours that lives in that particular place hands you a map with all the hot spots, interesting tips, things off the beaten track and what to do and see. Perfect for those spontaneous adventurous Flashpackers and journal keepers alike looking for the best kept secrets. What a great way to make a memory. Shoot, time to place an order.

Buy maps at A La Carte

No comments: